EFFICIENT HEALTHCARE YOU CAN TRUST
Covid Vaccinations Southbank
Efficient Healthcare You Can Trust
We will not be booking any appointments until our first batch of Coronavirus vaccine here in Melbourne has been delivered, so please do not try to make an appointment at this stage.
What You Need To Know
Whether you undergo a covid vaccination in Southbank or anywhere else in Melbourne you should know that they are free of charge and universal. Getting your Covid -19 vaccines is both safe and effective in preventing our Southbank patients from becoming ill with coronavirus.
All vaccines are tested to ensure they are safe before being approved for use and need to pass strict standards as laid out by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration.
Getting Covid Vaccinations in South Melbourne
Expression of Interest
Would you like us to contact you when the vaccine stock arrives?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which priority group I am in?
How can I stay safe until I get my Covid vaccinations in South Melbourne?
- Washing hands frequently. Use hand sanitiser when soap and water is not an option.
- Maintain a 1.5-metre distance from other people
- Wear a mask covering when required to do so
- If you do cough or sneeze ensure it’s caught either in a tissue or your elbow
- Closely monitor and follow any current healthcare restrictions.
If you do feel unwell in the meantime, you are advised to take a Covid test as soon as possible and stay at home until you receive a negative result.