Unfortunately, Victoria has seen a rapid rise of cases over the last month.
At Omnicare Medical Clinic, our aim to keep everyone safe and healthy during this trying time.
As such we are implementing new procedures for patients which include the following:
- Medical appointments must now be via phone or video in the first instance. The Doctor will determine if you need to go in for a face-to-face
- The front door has a buzz-in mechanism and intercom. Anyone entering the clinic must only attend at the set time of their appointment
- Masks and other protective equipment are being worn by all staff at all times. Patients will not be allowed to enter unless they are wearing a mask or face covering.
- Upon entry please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We will limit the number of people in the waiting room, if you are in the waiting room please keep your distance.
- Follow all other staff instructions accordingly
By following these measure we can ensure to keep everyone as safe as possible, and we sincerely thank you for your co-operation.